Warm welcome to Online Admission System
of Kuvempu University
Before you start filling the application form, you are advised to read General Instructions
Kuvempu University, Directorate of Distance Education (KU-DDE) Courses Offered, Eligibility Criterion, Fee Structure
and Guidelines/Instructions to fill online application.
- Fill all entries of online application form carefully.
- Ensure your name (applicant's name) and father name must be exactly like in your SSLC or equivalent certificate/marks card
- Your Mobile number and Email address must be valid and will be used for all communication from the University
You must keep scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph and signature ready having following size
- Photo - 190x220 (190px width and 220px height), maximum size of 100kb
- Signature - 190x50 (190px width and 50px height), maximum size of 50kb
All candidates should send printed application form along with neccessary enclosures to the
concerned study centre opted by you in the application.
All admissions are done centrally through online. Contact centers, places for orientation, contact programmes,
practical programmes and examinations will be alloted and intimated to students at a later stages. This will be
based on positions and availability of facility. However, students should be ready to attend the said programmes
at the main campus or at constituent/specified colleges.
Note: All your interactions with this website will be logged along with your IP address for technical and administrative purpose.